Tuesday, November 15, 2011

What's up! new week, even though it's already Tuesday. I'm very excited because this Thursday i'm getting my license..finally! I just need a car, (wink-wink mom and dad) otherwise i'm super stoked. But I've been thinking a lot about where I'll go, what I'll do and what I'll wear...obviously! Also, this tuesday morning we started out with a major fog delay. It was super nice, even though I still go up early. Anyway! here are somethings I'm totally loving.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Chloe wedges, practical height. Available at bloomingdales.com

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Alberta Ferretti party dress! Wish I had the bod for that, you kinda need a smaller chest so it's not overwelming. Also at bloomingdales.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Mod cloth backpack, looks legit.I tend to go for simple stuff.modcloth.com

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

aw yeah, i've got the hips for that. Not something a lot of people could wear with confidence because of the craziness.Can be found on modcloth.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment