Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Christmas Gifts!

Tis the season to be giving..and what's more perfect than clothes or a nice nail polish? My favorite polish to gift is this sephora collection! $28 for a set of these 4.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Also, my mom's birthday is coming up this Friday so I'm secretly shopping for her after school today, Totally getting her Michael Buble's Christmas CD for the birthday! Hope she doesn't see this ;) $12 at Walmart (yeah, why pay more for a CD when you can shop at Walmart?!)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
For the men in your life I suggest a new cologne! I have this nerdy guy friend who I immediately thought of when I saw this..even though I hate the scent, we got a kick out of it. $72 for 3.3 ounces.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

and now my personal shopping list!
1. these boots from Carson's!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
2. This All-Saints beaded dress, £295
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
3. Viva La Juicy by Juicy Coutour. A friend got a small bottle of this for me on my birthday and it's officially my favorite scent EVER. Hoping for a big bottle this year <3
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment